The purpose of Investment Calculator is to provide user with an overview of past performance of the Company’s shares. The calculator is intended to help user perform a what-if analysis on return on investment and total return based on actual historical data. Our data is adjusted for all corporate actions (for e.g. stock splits, bonus shares, rights issues, wherever applicable, and excluding brokerage/ transaction fees). If you want to calculate the exact value of your investment, we recommend you use your broker or trading service.
This calculator has been developed for information purposes only and the Company, its Directors, officers, advisors, contractors and agents shall not be liable in any way for any costs, losses or other detrimental effects resulting or arising from the use of or reliance by any party on any information contained herein. The Company is further in no way obliged to update or publish revisions to any information contained herein which may or may not be known to have changed or to be inaccurate as a result of new information, future events or any reason whatsoever. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy of the historical statements contained herein.
- Dividends, dividends reinvested and share prices are adjusted, retrospectively, with the impacts of all applicable historical corporate actions accordingly.
- Dividends are reinvested on dividend ex-date and additional shares bought by using official close price, appropriately adjusted with the impacts of applicable corporate actions, as discussed in point no. 1.
- Calculation takes into account the fractional amount of shares, if any.
- Brokerage fees and / or transaction costs, wherever applicable, are not considered in the calculations.
- When adjusting the historical dividends and share prices with the impacts of corporate actions, amounts only until three decimal places have been considered.
- Return on investment = (End Value-Initial Value) / Initial Value * 100
- Total return = (End Value * Dividend Factor - Initial Value) / Initial Value * 100
* where Dividend Factor = 1 + (Dividend / Stock Price on ex-dividend date)
- Dividend yield = (TTM Dividend/Stock Price) * 100